Thursday, October 7, 2010

Note the ankle...

Okay, bad planning, I know - deathly silence for weeks and then two posts within minutes. BUT, I was flipping through the photos of the garlic festival when I stumbled across this one. It's actually a small corner of a much larger image, but what's interesting is a) digital cameras are getting pretty darned good - I was able to pull out this corner and blow it up so you could see interesting point b) the tattoo of the garlic on this woman's ankle (I hadn't even noticed it when I was snapping the photo, which is of a colourful vegetable stand...). People take their garlic seriously up in the Slocan Valley!

(The size of that zucchini is pretty impressive, too!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. that's an awesome tattoo, and a similarly awesome zucchini! I wonder if anyone had a zucchini tattoo? maybe at a zucchini festival? is there such a thing? there should be!

    ReplyDelete